Why Our Pub is Great
The Boundary in Alfreton is the kind of laid-back local that everyone loves. Open our door and you’ll find people from all walks of life. Locals, business people, families, friends, walkers, and tourists all like our warm and friendly pub atmosphere. Whether you’re staying in the comfortable hotel next door or just want to pop in for a pub lunch, you’ll be greeted like an old friend.
The hotel is in a separate building and has 13 spacious, well-appointed ensuite guest rooms. We have doubles, twins, and family rooms for fantastic rates. Parking is free. Whether you’re on business or need a good base from which to explore the Peak District, we’ll make sure you have a nice stay.
When it comes to good value pub grub, The Boundary is hard to beat. Pick up the food menu and you’ll find just what you want. We do all the pub classics and when you fancy a bit of world food, our exotic options will hit the spot. Add big burgers, sandwiches and fresh salads to the mix and you’ve got a meal for everyone.
The pub is the hub of the Broadmeadows community. Come in any day of the week and you’ll find there’s something happening. If you like pubs with live music, speed dating, theme parties, and quiz nights, you’re in luck. The pub function room sees a lot of action! It’s also a popular venue for meetings and conferences.
Looking for a pub with a kids’ play area? How about two? We have an indoor play area for toddlers, and an adventure tower outside with a slide, climbing bars, and tyres.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
Our food is about more than just great prices. We’ve created a menu that’s got something for everyone, whether you’re treating the kids to an after-school dinner or bringing your other half in for a special meal. But whatever you order, you can be sure of one thing. It’s proper pub food from the UK and around the world. Like our cracking curries and juicy burgers. Or our loaded chicken dishes, served with traditional and global-inspired sauces and your choice of sides.
Loads of our dishes are included in weekly deals. Make sure you check out our offers before you order. Your meal could be eligible for a free drink or a tempting upgrade.
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.